- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever - Mahatma Gandhi
- Learning gives creativity, Creativity leads to thinking, Thinking provides knowledge, Knowledge makes you great - Dr. Abdul Kalam
- Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela
- A child without education is like a bird without wings - Tibetan proverb
- The true purpose of education is to make minds, not careers - William Deresiewics
Nature Of Trust
The trust is an educational public charitable having no commercial or profit motive. The properties, securities, money and income thereof shall be applied in India solely for the purposes of the trust without any discrimination of race, religion, caste or sex and no portion thereof shall be distributed among the trustees.
Activities of the Trust
The activities of the trust shall be carried out only in India. The trust shall under no circumstances do or venture into any business directly or indirectly.
Area of Operation
All activities of the trust shall be operated within Indian Jurisdiction only.