Candidates who have scored 60% or above in the qualifying exam and wish to study further are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to candidates who do not have any financial assistance from the government and those who have a strong academic record. Candidates can pursue any stream of their choice - Science, Arts, Commerce, Law or any other discipline for graduation or post-graduation. Only tuition fees will be considered for claims. Once a decision has been made that the application is genuine, a cheque will be issued to the educational institution.
Every application received will be carefully scrutinized. Supporting documents like fee challan from the college, supporting letter from the Principal, all relevant mark sheets etc will be verified. A meeting with the student and college might be scheduled. You can download the application form here. The following documents should be submitted along with the application form via email.
- 1. One passport size photograph of the student
- 2. Scanned copy of self-attested mark sheets of all board/university examinations till date
- 3. Scanned copy of copy of student ID card
- 4. Income Statement of Parents
- 5. Scanned copy of letter from the principal with the following information:
- a. Conduct of student
- b. Attendance
- c. Annual fees of the course for which the student is enrolled
- d. Financial Aid expected
- e. Whether the student is receiving any financial benefit or fee-waiver
- f. Reason for recommendation